Learn the critical importance for businesses to adapt to evolving customer communication preferences in the digital age.
Doxim Launches New Business Origination and Enhanced Document Management Capabilities in the Spring 2022 Release of the Doxim CEM
New release includes features that simplify commercial lending, plus enhanced document generation and management functionsToronto, ON – April 27, 2022
Doxim, the leading customer communications management (CCM) and engagement technology provider serving financial and regulated markets, today announced the general availability of the spring release of the Doxim Customer Engagement Management Platform (CEM). This announcement follows the recent launch of Doxim’s latest product, Doxim Self-Serve Business Account Opening.
With the spring release of Doxim CEM, Doxim is continuing its journey to help banks and credit unions digitize and create the on-demand products and services that their customers value. While previous releases of Doxim CEM have included tools for digitizing all facets of retail banking, the Spring 2022 release brings that same focus to business banking.
New and enhanced commercial banking features in this release include:
New Doxim Self-Serve Business Account Opening solution with direct integration to our other self-service and user-assisted solutions
Enhancements to Doxim’s Business Origination Components:
- Re-imagined amendments, renewals, and refinancing processes for a better and faster user experience. The solution can also now push data to make updates on the renewed and refinanced commercial products in banking. Financial institutions will be able to clone existing applications or amend existing products eligible for renewal/refinance in the commercial product scenario.
- Enhanced financials and balance sheet capabilities to enable a commercial net worth statement with assets, liabilities and balance sheet management along with separate financials to capture requisite details such as income statement, cash flow.
- Balance/Payout/Product data from banking for commercial products – product information/balance/payout information can be updated from core banking, and lenders will have the capability to add additional lending products to the renewal/amendment application.
- 0% interest product support to enable a key customer request and allow updates without a requisite interest rate
“Community banks and credit unions want to increase the level of services they offer to business customers,” said VP of Product Management CEM Sean Kennelly “To compete against big banks in this space, they need the right tools and services to help businesses reach their full potential. With this release of Doxim CEM, we are providing enhanced omnichannel solutions, like self-serve lending, for commercial banking, so our clients can support their business customers and help them grow.”
The Spring 2022 release of Doxim CEM also includes substantial enhancements to user experience, document generation and management. “Doxim recognizes that documents are the heart of banking, and must be managed through automated, seamless, and efficient processes so staff can spend less time managing paperwork and more time managing customer needs.” said Shah Usama Javed, Product Manager CEM “In addition, we took a methodical approach to building a foundation to enabling new value for business customers, broker-lenders and digital channels in future releases.”
Document-related and UX improvements to Doxim CEM include:
- Automatic update of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) metatags for uploaded products – users can now more easily search the ECM for documents based on product ID. All documents will be automatically updated with member/account numbers and other key data points in origination.
- Document generation and attachment directly within Doxim CRM – adding more efficiency and time savings, as users do not need to move between modules.
- Performance Improvements across Doxim CRM and Loan Origination.
- Debit card linking – allowing staff to add existing products to debit cards from within Doxim CEM.
Financial institutions seeking ways to enhance the banking experience for both commercial and retail customers are invited to reach out to Doxim for a personal demo of Doxim CEM.
Doxim is the customer communications management and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated markets, providing omnichannel document and payment solutions that transform experiences to strengthen engagement throughout the entire lifecycle. The Doxim Platform helps clients communicate reliably and effectively, improve cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and drive increased loyalty and wallet share through personalized communications and easy-to-use payment processes. The platform addresses key digitization, operational efficiency, and customer experience challenges through our suite of plug-and-play, integrated, SaaS software and technology solutions.
Learn more at www.doxim.com
Doxim announces appointment of Mike Hennessy as President; poised for focused and strategic advancement
Doxim® (http://www.doxim.com), the leading customer communications management and engagement technology provider serving highly regulated markets, today announced the appointment of Mike Hennessy as President of Doxim, effective immediately. Hennessy, an accomplished...
Detroit, MI - September 12, 2023 Doxim, the leading customer communications management (CCM) and engagement technology provider serving highly regulated markets, today announced it has been ranked as a 2023 IDC FinTech Top 100 company. The elite list features...
Celent Solutionscape Report Profiled and Evaluated 13 Leading Customer Communication Management Solutions Detroit, MI - August 17, 2023 Doxim, the leading customer communications management (CCM) and engagement technology provider serving highly regulated...
Doxim, the leading customer communications management (CCM) and engagement technology provider serving highly regulated markets, today announced that is has been named as a 2023 technology leader in the SPARK Matrix: Customer Communication Management, 2023, as...
Doxim, the leading customer communications management (“CCM”) and engagement technology provider serving highly regulated markets, today announced that Gum Fa Ng has accepted the role of Senior Vice President of Product and Solutions Consulting. Detroit, MI – May 25,...