1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us and includes but is not limited to content, information, graphics, logos, icons and website layout, design and appearance (“Content”). The Content is the property of Doxim or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, use, modify, distribute, transfer, download, upload, resell or republish any of the Content on this website without Doxim’s prior written consent. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content even if you print or download any Content or use this website.
- Notwithstanding the above, Doxim grants you permission to use documents offered to you on this website such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs (the “Documents”) provided you adhere to the following requirements:
- The copyright notice and all other notices included with the applicable Document appears in all copies,
- Use of such Documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only,
- You do not post any of the Documents anywhere on a network, the Internet or broadcast in it any media, and
- You do not make any changes to any of the Documents.
2. REGISTRATION INFORMATION: By registering on this website (“Registration”), you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or of legal age in the jurisdiction from which you access this website and that all the information you provide, including your e-mail address, is accurate, current and complete. Your Registration is not final until it has been accepted by Doxim through an e-mail acceptance notice to the e-mail address you provide us.
4. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Doxim, its owners, employees, contractors, directors, officers and its licensors, clients, suppliers and vendors (“Doxim Parties”) make no representations about the suitability of the Content contained on this website and any material in the Documents. All such Content and Documents are provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. As a convenience, we may provide hyperlinks from this website to other Internet sites that are owned and operated by third parties (“Hyperlinked Sites”). By offering you these links, Doxim is not endorsing any Hyperlinked Site and Doxim has no responsibility for the Hyperlinked Site including without limitation its content or operation. By accessing a Hyperlinked Site, you do so at your own risk.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: By downloading anything from this website, you are representing that you are not located in any of the prohibited countries as defined by United States export laws and regulations, which restrict the exportation and/or re-exportation, through downloading or otherwise, into certain embargoed countries.
7. DISCLAIMERS. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY DOXIM ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOXIM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY DOXIM OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL DOXIM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITES YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT, IN NO EVENT SHALL DOXIM OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE, AND YOU RELEASE ALL SUCH PERSONS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM NEGLIGENCE. IN ANY EVENT, DOXIM’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED TO $100.00.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify the Doxim Parties for and from any loss by reason of, in any way relating to, or arising out of: (a) your use of this website including any Content and Documents, and (b) your violation of any law, rule or regulation arising out of access and/or use of this website.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. These Terms shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and not by the application of choice of law principles or the laws of any other state or country. You agree that the federal and provincial courts located in Toronto, Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any action brought to enforce the rights and obligations in or arising from these Terms and each of the parties irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. The Doxim Parties will not be liable for failure to perform under these Terms if such failure is caused by power outages, Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, earthquakes, tornadoes, war or the occurrence of any other unforeseen event beyond the control of the Doxim Parties.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Doxim and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of these Terms. If any term, provision, covenant or restriction in these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or other authority to be invalid, void, unenforceable or against public policy, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties.
13. Feedback. Suggestions. We welcome your suggestions and comments (“Feedback”). If you provide Feedback to us, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable license to use the Feedback for any purpose and you waive any moral rights you may have in the Feedback.