Doxim’s Support Team
Our support team has the technical expertise and experience you need to get the most out of your investment in Doxim’s products and services. We are here to help with the use and configuration of our products, identify and resolve any issues you may be having, and record enhancement requests for consideration in future releases.
How to Submit a Support Ticket
If you decide to email our Client Services team at [email protected], please ensure your email contains the following information:
- Your name and company name
- Your email address and direct dial phone number
- The Doxim product in question
- Full details of the issue:
- What is the issue
- When does it happen
- How many users are affected
- Is it affecting your end-users
- How to reproduce it (if known)
- Relevant screenshots (if applicable)
Our system will automatically send you an email acknowledging your enquiry, with the Support Case Reference ID in the subject line. Please include this Reference ID in in the subject line of all subsequent email communications related to this support case.
You can also contact our Support Team directly by phone: