Doxim CCM for Accounts Receivable Management (ARM)
Accelerate Collections with Compliant, Omnichannel Engagement
Every business needs to manage their cash flow and accounts receivable, ensuring payment is received for services rendered.
Seamless consumer communications, along with catering to varied payment channel preferences, is the key to successful collection efforts.
Doxim provides expert collection letter and pre-bill statement design, compliant operations, and a seamless billing-to-payment experience that accelerates outstanding collections.
Let’s discuss your organization’s unique consumer communication needs…
Why Choose Doxim CCM for Accounts Receivable Management?
- A resilient network of print and mail operations nationwide, with data hygiene, pre-sorting, householding, and reporting
- Flexible consumer engagement in the consumer’s channel of choice including web, email, text/SMS, and IVR
- Targeted on-statement messaging and onsert management for greater personalization
- Self-serve administration and reporting through an intuitive client portal
- All-in-one billing-to-payment for a seamless experience
Doxim CCM for Account Receivables Management
Print & Mail
Digital Communications (PDF, HTML)
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Allow Doxim to enhance and deliver the following document types for your organization:
Model validation notices (initial demand)
NSF, PIF, SIF letters
Promise to Pay Communication
Tax Time Settlement offers
Brochure - CCM for Accounts
Receivable Management (ARM)
Regulated Communications from an Expert Service Provider