A Robust Self-Service Solution For All Your Digital Origination Needs
Automatically feed abandoned or incomplete applications into recovery campaigns through Doxim CRM, to encourage prospects to complete their application or explore other products.
Customers can get instant approvals with straight through processing supported by core banking system integrations and can digitally fund their accounts through a variety of options including credit card, EFT and Interac.
Give customers the flexibility to seamlessly switch between their channel of choice (online, phone, or in branch) to complete an application by leveraging the direct integration to Doxim User-Assisted Account and Loan Origination.
Supports shopping cart style product “vault” to select multiple FI products during a single session.
With both loan and account modules, consumers can originate any product type, from basic checking and savings accounts to loans or lines of credit
Customers can quickly transfer direct deposit and recurring payments so you can instantly become their primary financial institution.
Digitally verify your client’s identity through multiple checks including photo id capture, document verification and facial biometrics.
Offer customers the convenience of submitting joint applications even while each applicant is remote from one another.
Defend against fraud through Doxim’s unique social biometric processes that provide complex user scoring and user authentication analysis.
Leading Banks and Credit Unions are choosing Doxim to onboard their customers
Doxim Self-Service Account and Loan Origination can help you:
- Improve customer experience by serving your customers 24/7, when and where they want using the channel of their choice.
- Experience accelerated digital growth by immediately converting web-traffic leads to customers
- Create low friction, digital-first journeys that significantly reduce digital abandonment rates
- Mitigate risk and prevent fraud AI-based user identity scoring
- Increase customer-to-product ratios with in-app cross-sell capabilities