It’s time to take a fresh new approach to improve digital engagement in financial services
Your website receives more visits than all your branches combined, so shouldn’t it function like an optimized digital branch?
If you can’t emulate that almost immediate personal in- branch experience on your website, you risk an erosion in customer engagement.
Traditional, copy-centric approaches to financial services websites aren’t cutting it anymore.
- Nearly half (47%) of visitors to financial service websites leave after seeing only one page of content.
- (39%) of customer-facing content goes unseen.
- Why traditional financial services’ web content fails to engage customers.
- How interactive personalized video can be used to cut through the typically low engagement rates associated with other digital channels
- Three top use cases for interactive video as an essential part of a modern financial customer engagement strategy.