About the Event:
Calling all Canadian financial institutions; the time has come to embrace digital and bank beyond the walls. Don’t let decreased branch traffic stop you from achieving your deposit and loan growth targets.
It’s time to move to a more digital, autonomous future and offer your consumers the experience they deserve with 24/7 banking from the comfort of their homes. We have just the right tool to make this a reality and complete your digital banking tech stack.
Watch this virtual launch Doxim’s New Self-Service Account & Loan Origination. See what makes this omnichannel, end-to-end paperless solution superior and how it can create a competitive advantage for your financial institution in the marketplace.
What you will learn about:
- How to offer choice and convenience to your consumers by making omnichannel banking a reality
- Must-have features to deliver an end-to-end digital experience that takes you from ID verification all the way to account funding.
- What it takes to provide maximum compliance and fraud prevention without the friction
- How to quickly re-engage abandoned applicants without using manual lists
- Mistakes to avoid that can cost you digital conversions
- How to leverage Doxim Self-Service origination to create low friction, digital first journeys that significantly reduce digital abandonment rates
Meet the Presenters:
Vice President of Product Management, CEM
With close to 15 years of industry experience, Sean Kennelly brings a wealth of technical know-how to Doxim. He has been closely engaged with Financial Institutions across North American As Doxim's VP of Product - Engagement Platform, Sean leads an experienced team as they identify, plan and build the right solutions for the complex problems faced by today's Financial Institutions.
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder of Mobetize Corp and founder of Alligato Inc., Ajay Hans brings over 15 years of diverse experience in the development, marketing and implementation of complex billing and payment related software technologies. Ajay has overseen the Mobetize strategic vision and tactical execution since inception. He has held senior executive positions with leading telecom software technology companies where he successfully implemented solutions for brands including SaskTel, Sprint and AT&T.