This is a General Content flexible content block. You can add HTML in the WYSIWYG editor. You can also adjust some basic styling for this element.
- Text Color: Adjusts the color for text elements within the block. This is low specificity, so you may need to apply additional CSS to override styles for things like h2 elements.
- Background Color: The color will fill the entire background for this block.
- Background Image: The image will span and fill the entire background for this block.
- Background Parallax: If you have added a background image, you can enable parallaxing.
- Container Padding: You can remove the top and/or bottom padding from this block.
- Container: Use the maximum width container or the full width container for this block. This applies the Bootstrap container or container-fluid class to the content div within this block.
The background image behind this text will parallax. The height of the container is determined by the height of the content plus the top and bottom padding on the container (set in CSS).
A background color can be set as well as a background image – in case the image loads slowly or the fails to load, the text is still readable.
This is a single column in the multi-column block. It will always expand to a maximum width by default, but can be changed to make it fluid width.
Column 1 in a multi-column block. The container is set to fluid width, so it will span the full screen.
Column 2 in a multi-column block.
Multi-column block with 3 columns.
You can add text overtop of the background image in a multi-column block.
The height of all the columns in the multi-column block will expand to the height of the tallest column.
The padding is removed from the top of this column.
The padding is removed from the left of this column.
The padding is removed from the right of this column.