This short guide is designed to help you explore strategies for success in implementing CRM at your credit union.
You will find straightforward advice on 5 basic steps that your CRM implementation and champion team should follow in order to strategically plan for a successful CRM rollout.
CRM implementation starts with proper planning. Take the steps that will guarantee high adoption rates across your financial instituion.
- Set clear, well-defined CRM strategic goals
- Map out all the key member journeys
- Document and evaluate business processes
- Identify reporting and customization requirements
- Develop a training plan and a user adoption strategy