IDS.com, a Doxim company, is proud to be the newest member of the Doxim team. Doxim is a leading provider of SaaS-enabled Customer Engagement Software and provider of the Processing and Delivery of Mail and Electronic Documents for Financial Service Organizations. Our software has proven to address key digitization challenges for our clients, from automated client onboarding and improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences. Our processing arm provides members of the Financial Organizations with timely delivery of statements, notices, and other communications in both print and electronic formats.
With offices throughout Canada and several locations across the United States, the Doxim team is expanding quickly, and seeking an outstanding team player to help reach the next level and accomplish corporate goals in our Madison Heights, MI location. We have an opportunity for the right candidate, as a Quality Assurance Analyst, to become a key member of our team.
Hours: Full-time time position requiring approximately 40-45 hours per week with occasional weekends and ‘Month end’ hours and Tax Season hours.
- This position currently involves majority of testing to be manual. Candidate must be able to pay attention to detail and have critical eye.
- Works together with IT team to plan and execute QA activities, ensuring IT team delivers error proof result for sampling and final product.
- Nice to have but not required: ability to write in c# and java
- Collaborate with IT personnel in application writing and testing for any changes or new “I.D.” (IDS internally developed products), such as system, unit, regression, and any other acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover, log and report any defects, bugs, errors
- Perform QA analysis during regular daily activities and ME/QE processing time.
- Write and execute test programs/scripts as needed to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
- May write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction. May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- Prepare “stress” data and test cases based on functional specifications for new projects or products.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Create and execute test plans that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Facilitate Quality review kick off sessions on new products when needed
- Review PS scripts for JAMS (job auto submission) setup
- Participate in any IDS software release stress test and preparation for live deployment including, but not limited to I.D. TaxFormer, data parsers, global program used across all projects, daily processing tool, etc.
- Preflight IRS tax files, and 2nd check results during tax season.
- May train software program users.
Wage to be commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.