IDS.com, a Doxim company is proud to be the newest member of the Doxim team. Doxim is a leading provider of SaaS-enabled Customer Engagement Software and provider of the Processing and Delivery of Mail and Electronic Documents for Financial Service Organizations. Our software has proven to address key digitization challenges for our clients, from automated client onboarding and improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences. Our processing arm provides members of the Financial Organizations with timely delivery of statements, notices, and other communications in both print and electronic formats.
With offices throughout Canada and several locations across the United States, the Doxim team is expanding quickly, and we have an opportunity for the right candidate to become a key member of our team. We are seeking a Programmer Analyst to help reach the next level and accomplish corporate goals.
Responsible for programming and software development using Java C#, PowerShell programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Responsible for designing and testing program logic, program documentation and release for computer operations. Works with Project Managers, Sales and Customer Service to set up new customers for standard and/or customized processing. Must be able to think quickly and resolve issues as they arise.
This is a Full-time position requiring approximately 40-45 hours per week with occasional weekends and ‘Month end’ and Tax Season hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Primary languages used are Java, C#, Power Shell and Document Composition software- GMC Inspire/Quadient or OpenText Exstream(former HP)
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Works on gathering and developing internal system improvements, test and implementation
- Develop new products on designated document composition platform.
- Follows established IT and companywide guide lines for implementation, testing and deployment
- Participate in the QA activities when required
- Follow deadline on assign projects and research items
- Participate in Month End processing and checking activities and produce consistent and dependable results
- Learn new technology as department and company needs evolve
- Participate in yearly code update, test and release for IRS Tax Processing and related products
- Implement performance and quality test on any products to be used in production environment
- Show initiative and be able to handle and carry on with projects by yourself
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Attends and participates in meetings, conference calls, and seminars as required
Wage commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to: email@example.com
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.