Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross-sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Doxim is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking an implementation specialist based out of our London, Ontario campus to help sustain that growth by creating content that turns prospects into Doxim users.
The Production Support Analyst will act as primary Tier 2 support for Doxim TaxPack Services. The position is responsible for pre-production configuration and production support; ensuring customer inquiries are addressed and remedied quickly and thoroughly to the client’s satisfaction. The position requires working closely with the production teams located in Burnaby and Markham to ensure production output are met according to clients’ requests and SLA. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, has a passion for continuous learning, and experience working under pressure and tight deadlines. The position also requires the candidate to have professional communication skills, strong organizational skills, and excel in multi-tasking.
- Assist in reviewing and confirming work orders of each job mailing
- Configure and run the application to meet each work order
- Review/analyze Tier 2 TaxPack support requests
- Provide resolutions/solutions to address specific Tier 2 cases within the timeframes established in the Support Framework
- Escalate technical issues and/or unresolved support requests to Tier 3
- Work independently and use own judgment, simultaneously interfacing with cross-functional teams to coordinate efforts for results
- Liaise with production team to ensure production efficiencies and effectiveness
- Post-secondary degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving skills in breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes
- Strong analytical skills in breaking down complex customer requests into manageable tasks using existing tools
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing, with the ability to discuss issues with users
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Access and Excel
- An aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in working with new technologies
- Tax knowledge preferred
- Experience in financial transaction processing environments or statement processing environments and previous software company experience preferred
- Occasional overtime is required
If this sounds like you, please send your application to:
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Doxim welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during the recruitment process.