Intelligent Document Solutions, the Nation’s leader in high-speed color print, mail, and secure E-documents solutions, is looking for an outstanding team player. We are in need of a Part Time Print Operator to enhance the operations in our Madison Heights branch. This is a part time position for the first 5-7 days at the beginning of each month. Job duties will include the following:
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts for the first 5-7 days of each month.
- Must be able to stand the entire shift and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Printing experience required but high-speed ink jet experience is preferred.
- Basic computer operating skills are also requiredv
- Must be able to identify and correct print quality issues.
- Must be able to maintain the quality checklist standards set by the company at all times.
- Must be able to read and interpret job instructions and to accurately handle variable output.
- Mechanical skills to assess and correct printer issues a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of printing or high-speed ink jet printing experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- When are you available to start this job?
If this sounds like you, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Any application MUST include a covering letter, no more than one page that explains why you are the best candidate for this role.
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.