Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross-sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Doxim is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking an implementation specialist based out of our London, Ontario campus to help sustain that growth by creating content that turns prospects into Doxim users.
The Implementation Specialist will work with the client and our leading products and solutions in order to meet the business requirements and customer expectations. This role will work with clientele, business analysts and project teams to integrate and configure our products with the clients banking systems as part of new implementations. The specialist will also execute product upgrades, be involved in custom development projects of varying sizes, and provide level 2 service and support. The candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to act independently or work among a diverse team of cross-functional members and customers.
- Install, configure, maintain and provide support for Windows form and Web-based enterprise application environments.
- Be responsible for database scripting and import/export services with MS SQL Data structures
- Integrate with client banking systems using VB.NET
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer support cases as part of the level 2 support team.
- Working with project teams to define customer requirements and generate product solutions, including enterprise product implementations and upgrades
- Be committed to the team, effort and focus on delivering customer-centric solutions to the client base
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of VB.NET and MSSQL
- Understanding of core programming concepts, theories, and patterns
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting specific timelines
- Strong team player
- Post-secondary degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience in an enterprise software oriented environment.
- Understanding of relational data modeling
Great to have:
- Experience working with IIS, XML and web services is considered a valuable asset
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Net MVC
- Exposure to Project Management practices
- Experience with creating reports in MS Reporting Services
If this sounds like you, please send your application to:
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Doxim encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.