Doxim is a leading provider of SaaS-enabled Customer Engagement Software and provider of the Processing and Delivery of Mail and Electronic Documents for Financial Service Organizations. Our software has proven to address key digitization challenges for our clients, from automated client onboarding and improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences. Our processing arm provides members of the Financial Organizations with timely delivery of statements, notices, and other communications in both print and electronic formats.
With offices throughout Canada and several locations across the United States, the Doxim team is expanding quickly, and seeking a Customer Support Analyst to help reach the next level and accomplish corporate goals.
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to become a key member of our Professional Services team. We are seeking a Business Analyst to assist in large and small scale professional service project implementations for diverse clients in the financial services industry. You will be responsible for assisting in project scoping, information gathering, data analysis, documentation and customer training.
Facilities Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to: All building, grounds, and equipment maintenance, corrective and preventive maintenances, equipment troubleshooting, warehouse operations, direct supervision of maintenance and warehouse staff, managing outside contractor services, etc. Demonstrates personal leadership, initiative, judgment and accountability in day-to-day work activities in addition to exhibiting strong planning/organizational skills. Must possess strong communication skills and demonstrate integrity and cooperation in working with colleagues. Oversees several engineering and maintenance functions all in support of the production while keeping in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and company standards.
The essential duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Oversees the movement of materials from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective, and safe manner.
- Monitors and measures warehouse performance for accuracy, security and shrinkage and provides required reporting to senior management.
- Operate and maintain, preventively, warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Develops and maintains processes and checklists to operate all functions in of the warehouse consistently and accurately.
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Oversees the shipping and delivery. Ensures materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures. Oversees inventory cycle counting.v
- Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports.
- Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry.
- Oversees all facilities maintenance and cleaning, including selecting and managing outside service providers as well as warehouse associates.
- Oversee all buildings and grounds maintenance.
- Maintains a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the operations in an effective and efficient manner. Interviews and hires applicants for Warehouse Associates, Shipping/Receiving Managers, Clerks and the like.
- Planning, scheduling, documenting, and verifying all maintenance work to be performed (planned and unplanned.)
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and operational up to company, industry, and safety standards.
- Oversee supplies and maintenance of equipment as needed for operations, including material handling & parts acquisition.
- Ensure maintenance support is available as needed.
- Ensure Maintenance Department compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the establishment, analysis, and submission of yearly departmental budgets.
- Maintain collaborative relationship with all other departments.
- Keeps management abreast by reporting key performance indicators and improvement recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Successful track record of management experience of facility and personnel.
- Proven ability to lead and command a team of staff members under all conditions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Coachable, cooperative and collaborative with senior management’s directives.
- Process-orientation, and ability to create systems using checklists, forms, and Excel documents.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Reputation for keeping all areas of purview neat, clean and organized.
- Excellent written communication, including spelling, grammar.
- Working knowledge of shipping, receiving, warehouse, and material handling operations, methods, and practices preferred.
- Maintenance management supervisory role or equivalent experience in a related industry.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical problem solving.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and close attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Any application MUST include a covering letter, no more than one page that explains why you are the best candidate for this role.
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.