Doxim is a leading provider of SaaS-enabled Customer Engagement Software and provider of the Processing and Delivery of Mail and Electronic Documents for Financial Service Organizations. Our software has proven to address key digitization challenges for our clients, from automated client onboarding and improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences. Our processing arm provides members of the Financial Organizations with timely delivery of statements, notices, and other communications in both print and electronic formats.
With offices throughout Canada and several locations across the United States, the Doxim team is expanding quickly, and seeking a Customer Support Analyst to help reach the next level and accomplish corporate goals.
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to become a key member of our Professional Services team. We are seeking a Business Analyst to assist in large and small scale professional service project implementations for diverse clients in the financial services industry. You will be responsible for assisting in project scoping, information gathering, data analysis, documentation and customer training.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service and an advanced level of support to the client base and also acting as an escalation point, providing level 2 support to the Contact Center Representatives. Working with other Resource Center members to improve faster turnaround times on requests and provide a higher percentage for first contact resolution. Receive and answer application and technical questions and troubleshoots various system problems. Utilize electronic ticketing system to support both internal and external clients and escalate requests to other departments within the organization. Courteously and promptly resolve questions and problems as assigned, and maintain a professional relationship with clients.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries and support incidents via email and phone
- Provide Level 2 support, including initial investigation of problems
- Help users resolve issues and/or engage appropriate support personnel to resolve issues
- Ensure that all client communication is documented and tracked in the ticketing system
- Ensure that all tickets are properly and efficiently assigned, escalated and tracked
- Efficiently initiate major incident processes as required for high-priority incidents
- Consistently deliver high quality customer support that reflects industry best practices ensuring company published support SLAs are met/exceeded
- Interact effectively with other departments to follow up on issues, enhancing the responsiveness to the customer and improving overall customer satisfaction
- Assign product enhancement requests to Product Management and track in appropriate systems
- Manage client communications related to internal system problems and unplanned maintenance outages, as required
- Participate in regular team meetings to identify trends, opportunities, and suggesting improvements to processes and product
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of company products and services
- Previous experience delivering customer service across a varied portfolio of software products in a print/SaaS environment
- Proven ability to address customer support issues in a method that exceeds customer expectations, driving increased customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to effectively de-escalate customer interactions, when needed
- Experience working with clients in the Credit Union or Banking sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English language
- High degree of professionalism and integrity plus ability to establish customer trust
- Ability to build a positive rapport with customers
- Know where to find the right answers and skilled at discovering resources to achieve this
- Solid technical aptitude to understand Doxim’s varied product offering
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize a high-volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success as self-directed learner
- Minimum two years’ experience using case management system (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Proficient in using MS Office applications; intermediate experience within excel is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university, or applicable experience
If this sounds like you, please send your application to: email@example.com
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
Any application MUST include a covering letter, no more than one page that explains why you are the best candidate for this role.
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.