As more of your clients’ customers move to the online channel to transact and interact with your clients, it is essential that business critical documents are available and securely accessible online. Not only does this enhance the total customer experience, but it also reduces your client’s resource strain within their organization.
Doxim’s eDocuments solution allows your clients to seamlessly integrate the Doxim Enterprise Content Management (ECM) repository with their own online customer portal. This allows portal users to gain secure access to an array of documents, which may include tax forms, customer notices (like term and renewal notices), marketing materials and newsletters.
Doxim’s Professional Service and Development teams work closely with your web services personnel to implement the eDocuments API, which allows any type of document or file within the Doxim repository to be exposed to customers through any brokerage or banking portal.
By providing this broad-based online document access, your clients can significantly enhance their web-based offerings and usher in a new era of e-only accounts and relationships for their customers.
Benefits of eDocuments:
- Reduces costs for your clients on postage, call center and in branch visits
- Allows your clients to specify which documents they want to expose via their portal
- Enables your clients to provide a higher level of customer service and convenience
Client’s Customer Benefits:
- Faster and more convenient delivery of documents
- Ability to download documents as PDF files
- Ability to save and print documents locally