Customer Communication Management Challenges For Credit Unions
Providing Personalized, Automated Communications to Engage Members
For many Credit Unions, improving the quality and speed of member service is an evergreen activity. One clear way to achieve this is to make an excellent impression with a best-in-class member onboarding experience, then follow this with engaging member communications across all channels, while also ensuring that staff and members can immediately access these documents when and where they are required. With Doxim’s Customer Communications Management suite, you can make that first impression count, then build loyalty throughout the member lifecycle.
How We Can Help
Doxim is the leading provider of content management and archival solutions for Credit Unions. Doxim’s flexible, scalable multi-tenant SaaS CCM suite provides a significant value proposition to our customers in the credit union sector, as it improves the member experience, significantly reduces costs, improves efficiencies, improves compliance and automates paper & content intensive processes.
Business Process Management for Credit Unions
OpenAdvantage®, Doxim’s Business Process Management (BPM) platform, allows credit unions to manage costs and increase member service levels by bringing business critical processes, from member on-boarding and internal process workflows to account management and maintenance, online. This helps credit unions with process analysis, automation, and transformation thus increasing collaboration across business and technical teams.
Automating a key member-facing process like member onboarding can create a great first impression while also reducing rework NIGO (Not in Good Order) rates and immediately offering other benefits like a reduction in operational costs and new member onboarding times, as well as a dramatic reduction in account abandonment rates.
Key advantages of member onboarding automation include:
- Accelerate the speed of member onboarding
- Maximize the revenue and relationship potential of every new member
- Accelerate account updates
- Reduce time spent on administrative duties
- Eliminate manual, error prone processes
- Reduce cost per account open: training, labor, transportation and other overhead costs
- Reduce abandonment rates
- Improve compliance, security and document management practices
Document Creation for Credit Unions
A key component of our CCM suite, Doxim Document Factory (DDF) is a complete, end-to-end solution for document processing including data queuing, transformation, document composition, electronic bundling, routing, differential job processing, preference management and more, enabling stringent financial services compliance & reporting. With the economies of cloud level scale built right in, DDF is designed to meet the ever increasing CCM requirements of today’s leading credit unions, allowing you to provide top-notch communications to your members at every touch point.
This complete solution for document composition and output offers benefits like:
- Data transformation and advanced document composition – Enables a whole new world of statement look and feel
- Output Management – Streamlines final job delivery to print, FTP or archive
- Preference and Data Override – Enrich your XML data stream with external data
Doxim Enterprise Content Manager
As the online sharing point and repository for all documents generated by our CCM suite, Doxim Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) offers a web-based alternative to printing and mailing documents such as statements, bills, check images and transaction records. An important part of any green initiative, as well as an effective disaster recovery and business continuity strategy, Doxim ECM also enables compliance with stringent regulatory obligations.
Doxim ECM enables credit unions to:
- Streamline how content is stored, shared and accessed across all departments
- Speed up operations and increase employee productivity, while reducing costs
- Improve member service levels and increase member interaction via self-service capabilities
- Ensure content security and access rules are aligned with regulatory mandates
- Contribute effectively to corporate environmental strategies