Document Management Challenges For Credit Union
Providing Online Document Access For Staff and Members
For many Credit Unions, improving the quality and speed of member service is an evergreen activity. One clear way to achieve this is to make an excellent impression with a best-in-class member onboarding experience, then follow this with convenient online document access for staff and members. With Doxim’s OpenAdvantage® and Enterprise Content Manager, you can make that first impression count, then build loyalty throughout the member lifecycle.
How We Can Help – Enterprise Content Management
Doxim is the leading provider of content management and archival solutions for Credit Unions. Doxim Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) offers a web-based alternative to printing and mailing documents such as statements, bills, check images and transaction records. An important part of any green initiative, as well as an effective disaster recovery and business continuity strategy, Doxim ECM also enables compliance with stringent regulatory obligations.
Doxim ECM enables Credit Unions to:
- Streamline how content is stored, shared and accessed across all departments
- Speed up operations and increase employee productivity, while reducing costs
- Improve member service levels and increase member interaction via self-service capabilities
- Ensure content security and access rules are aligned with regulatory mandates
- Contribute effectively to corporate environmental strategies
How We Can Help – Member Onboarding
Our OpenAdvantage® platform allows Credit Unions to manage costs and increase customer service levels by bringing business critical processes, like new member onboarding, online. Credit Unions can effortlessly implement OpenAdvantage® and immediately see a reduction in operational costs and new member onboarding times, as well as a dramatic reduction in account abandonment rates.
Key advantages of member onboarding automation include:
- Accelerate the speed of member onboarding
- Maximize the revenue and relationship potential of every new member
- Accelerate account updates
- Reduce time spent on administrative duties
- Eliminate manual, error prone processes
- Reduce cost per account open: training, labor, transportation and other overhead costs
- Reduce abandonment rates
- Improve compliance, security and document management practices